Login to Your KBCC Blackboard Account:
Kingsborough Community College remains solidly dedicated to its central goal of giving both aesthetic sciences and professional training to advancing understudy learning and advancement just as fortifying and serving its assorted network. Kingsborough consolidates the best of what a school can offer.
Kingsborough has been named one of the main junior colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute College Excellence Program. It has additionally earned public acknowledgment for its inventive and compelling utilization of learning networks, for the enormous number of degrees it presents, for the high level of graduates who proceed with their investigations, and for the imaginative projects that draw a great many non-customary understudies to its grounds each year.
Kbcc Blackboard login:
For the login open the website, www.kbcc.cuny.edu/bb/homepage.html
- As the page displays, at the center, tap on the Blackboard widget.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen, provide, the username, password, click on, ‘Login’ button.
How to register for Kbcc Blackboard account:
To register for the account, open the webpage, www.kbcc.cuny.edu/bb/homepage.html
- After the page opens under the login spaces, tap on, ‘New user’ button.
- In the next screen, provide, your personal information, check the verification box, tap on, ‘Continue’ button.
How to recover Kbcc Blackboard login information:
To reset the login details, open the website, https://www.kbcc.cuny.edu/bb/homepage.html
- After the page appears, click on, ‘Forgot username’ button. Enter the login information. check the verification box, tap on, ‘Continue’ button.
- For password reset, tap on, ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen, enter, Cuny login or the EMPLID, click on, ‘Continue’ button.
Things to know about Kingsborough Community College:
- For each course offered, a course expense is obviously shown.
- A non-refundable $25 enrollment expense is required every semester, paying little mind to the quantity of courses taken.
- Stopping nearby is $22 extra and is accessible on a first-come, first-served premise.
- Course expenses do exclude reading material or supplies. They have shown when a course requires an additional charge for materials. Materials expense must be paid for courses where demonstrated.
- They acknowledge ITA or WIA and most association Vouchers for most projects.
Also Read : How to Access Minnesota EBT Account
- Full discounts will be handled, upon composed solicitation to the Continuing Education Office, at any rate, two days before the course starts. A full discount will be handled on the off chance that we drop a class.
- Kindly permit 4 to about a month and a half for preparing.
- No discounts will be made if class has started.
- No exchanges after the below average meeting.
Enlistment charge waver:
Kingsborough Community College staff workforce, and Alumni Association individuals are absolved from paying the $25 enrollment charge for classes offered through the Office of Continuing Education, while enlisting face to face with a current Kingsborough ID card.
- Assessment Deduction of Expenses
An annual assessment derivation is considered costs of training embraced to keep up and improve proficient abilities. If it’s not too much trouble counsel your bookkeeper.
Everything Continuing Education understudies are needed to convey a refreshed photograph ID card consistently. A Photo ID card is given by Kingsborough Community College in Rooms L222 and L202.
- Endorsement Programs
So as to procure an authentication, you should meet an 80% participation necessity, get a passing evaluation, and complete all tasks. Most testament programs are endorsed by the NYS Department of Education for the preparation of veterans and others qualified as per Section 1775.
- Understudy Admission
Kingsborough Community College maintains whatever authority is needed to deny admission to any understudy if in its judgment, the presence of that understudy nearby represents an unjustifiable danger to the wellbeing or security of the College or the school network.
Kingsborough community college contact info:
For more information, call on the toll-free number, +1 718-368-4600.