In 1988, 1and1 IONOS was started as a web hosting organization in Germany. They offer their webmail services primarily starting at a nominal price of $1 /month only. You will just require a steady internet connection and a web browser to access this service.
1and1 IONOS WebMail services are quite popular E-mail service providing company. Many WebMail features & services might support you to be more productive and flexible together with your E-mails, 1and1 IONOS Webmail Log In, 1and1 Mail Log In, etc.
In this article, we will explore all of the general guidelines to use the sort of offerings for yourself. It is quite simple to set up your 1&1 webmail account. We will guide you through 1and1 WebMail Log In and Set Up guidelines and everything else you require to know about 1and1 IONOS WebMail services.
What is 1and1 IONOS Webmail:
1and1 webmail services are offered by the 1and1 IONOS Company. It is a web-based E-mail service. To access the service you only require a secure web browser and a steady internet connection. This will helps you to access your E-mail account globally and permit you to choose your custom domain.
1&1 IONOS Webmail provides your E-mails with a dependable and presentable interface in front of your clients. You can avail the options to manage your contacts, and calendars, create your folders, and appointments all in one place.
1and1 Webmail Login Process Online:
As a first-timer if you wish to Log In to your 1and1 IONOS WebMail Account, please go through the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official site of 1and1 IONOS WebMail.
- You can also tap on the direct link provided at www.ionos.com.
- Here on the landing web page, click on the “Sign-In”option in the top right corner.
- You will be deferred on a new web page.
- Just scroll down the page and tap on “WebMail”under the “More IONOS Logins”
- Enter your registered “E-mail Address” and “Password” and tap on the “Remember Me”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” button below, you can easily access your 1and1 IONOS WebMail Account.
Please Note: Alternatively, to LOG IN you can also use the link mail.ionos.com.
1and1 Webmail Login Account Set up:
If you wish to Create a WebMail Account it’s quite easy, for this, you don’t have to be technical, just Sign In with a 1and1 WebMail Account by following a few simple steps:
There are currently 2 (two) types of WebMail accounts (1) Business Account and (2) Personal Account.
To Set Up your 1and1 IONOS WebMail Account you will need to provide a few required information. It is a simple process and does not need much technical knowledge. Here beneath we have provided step-by-step guidelines to help you set up a 1and1 WebMail Account:
- Start your web browser, and move on to the official website of IONOS.
- Here on the home page, tap on the “E-mail and Office” option on the navigation bar above on the website.
- On the next web page, click on the “Professional E-mail Address” link on your screen.
Again, being referred to another page, scroll down to find the 3 (three) basic plans section such as:
Mail Basic 1: with 2 GB Data and Approx. 10,000 E-mails at $1 /month
Mail Basic 1+: with 12 GB Data and Approx. 60,000 E-mails at $4 /month
Mail Business: with 50 GB Data and Approx. 5,00,000 E-mails at $5 /month
- Now choose your “PLAN” that suits your requirement and tap on the “CONTINUE” button under it.
- Then you will need to type the “Web Address” you want to have in the given search box and tap on the “Check”
- If your preferred Web Address is available, quickly register it. (Note: IONOS will suggest you few similar names if your chosen one is not available. Please select the one you like).
- Just tap on the option “Add to Cart” and click on “CONTINUE” to Checkout.
- Then again on another web page, enter a few more required details there and tap on the “Continue” button to move on to your “Payments”
- Carefully, finish your payment details required, and you are all set.
Please Note: If you wish to avail your 1&1 WebMail Account E-mail on your Gmail, Yahoo, or Rediff account, then you have to select the Automatically Forward Option.
1and1 IONOS Login Account Reset:
Nowadays, people are using a lot of applications. And it is getting hard to remember the password of apps. In any condition, if you have forgotten or lost your 1&1 IONOS WebMail Password, then you can easily reset it using the below simple guide:
For Forgotten Password:
- Visit the online official website of IONOS.
- Then by tapping on the “Sign In”option, you will be deferred to a new page.
- Here click on the link “Forgot your Log-In Details”.
- Now, carefully enter your Customer ID, E-mail Address, or Domain, and tap on the option “Request New Password”.
- Afterward, you will receive a Reset link on your E-mail Address.
- Just follow the guidelines to choose a “New Password” and click on the tab “Save Changes”.
Please Note: Some necessities for 1and1 WebMail Password are: must be 12 characters long, should include numbers, uppercase, and lowercase letters, and use special characters.
To Set a New Password:
If you wish to set a New Password for your WebMail Basic or WebMail Business E-mail Address, simply follow these below steps:
- In case you have not already done the same, then firstly LOG IN to your IONOS Customer Account.
- Then tap on the “E-mail Tile”. A list of the table is displayed with your created E-mail Addresses. Please Note: In case you possess multiple E-mail packages, then choose the appropriate contract before displaying the table.
- For the preferred “E-mail Address”, tap the “Gear Icon” in the Actions column.
- And choose the option “Change Password” from the displayed list box.
- Now carefully put down the “New Password” and finish your entry by clicking the “Change Password” Within a few minutes, the change will become active.
In any condition, if you are utilizing an E-mail Client application on your PC, such as Microsoft Outlook, or if you manage your E-mails with a mobile device, then you will require to change the password stored in the “Account Settings” of that program/device.
How to Keep Your 1and1 IONOS WebMail Log In Account Safe?
After setting up your 1and1 IONOS WebMail account, now you will require to know how to keep it secure. As you share a lot of essential info via your WebMail, this data can easily get hacked as nowadays password cracking tools are easily accessible to everyone. If you wish to guard your data against being hacked or lost, you can simply follow these below security tips to keep your 1&1 WebMail account secure:
Create a Strong Password:
You can utilize 1 (one) or more Upper Case letters, Numbers, and Special Characters (*$#@) to create a strong password.
Don’t use a Guessable Password:
It is recommended not to use your Phone Number, Birthday, Anniversary, etc as your account password.
Change your Password once a Month:
This can seem a hassle but it can be your account saver. To protect your account from getting hacked you should make it a habit of changing your password once a month.
To protect your account passwords from hackers there are a lot of tools available currently online such as LogMeOnce, Dashlane, etc. These tools can easily help you to keep your passwords protected.
IONOS (Address I, Germany):
Elgendorfer, Straße 57,
Montabaur, Rheinland-Pfalz 56410, DE
IONOS (Address II, Germany):
Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg 76135, DE
IONOS (Office Address, Spain):
Avenida de la Vega, 28108
Alcobendas, Autonome Gemeinschaft Madrid 28108, ES
IONOS (Office Address, USA):
200 Continental Dr,
Newark, Delaware 19713, United States
IONOS Customer Care Support Helpline (Call): 1 -484 -254 -5555 (Toll-free) (Some connection charges may vary when calling from outside the country, abroad, or from a mobile phone, depending on your specific phone plan)
IONOS Customer Care Support (E-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
International IONOS WebMail Customer Support Numbers:
Argentina (Call): 116 -841 -9932 / + 541 -168 -419 -932 (Soporte 24/7)
Australia (Call): 261 -890 -084 / + 612 -6189 -0084 (24/7 Support)
Canada (Call): 1 -844 -296 -2059 / + 1 -844 -296 -2059 (24/7 Support)
Deutschland (Call): 0721 -170 -5522 / + 497 -21 -170 -5522 (24/7 Support)
España (Call): 91 -136 -0000 / + 3491 -136 -0000 (Soporte 24/7)
France (Call): 0970 -808 -911 / + 339 -70 -808 -911 (Assistance 24/7)
Italia (Call): 02 -218 -026 -81 / + 392 -218 -026 -81 (24/7 Support)
IONOS WebMail Official Link: www.ionos.com
Alternate Link: mail.ionos.com