LPSS Parent Portal Login:
LPSS Parent Portal Login is an online portal that lets the users log into their accounts. If you are an active account holder at the LPSS then you can sign in at the student progress centre. Once signed in the parent can access their little one’s performance at school.
Instead of fishing out for data one can simply sign into the LPSS parent account and access a broad array of information. If you are new to the portal you might have trouble signing in. Hence, we have developed a simple guide to the login procedure. Read on and you can access account with ease.
What is the LPSS Parent Portal Login?
LPSS Parent Portal is developed by the Lafayette Parish School System for its students as well as parents. If you are authorized to sign in you can access your account at the LPSS portal. Logging in the user will be able to find information related to their little one’s performance at school.
Once signed in a parent can view exam grades, check student’s attendance, communicate with teachers, access class schedule, calendar, view and pay fee and more.
You simply need to have a few things handy to sign in. The user should remember their login credentials and have an internet connected device.
How to Log into LPSS Parent Portal:
- For signing in the user must visit the login homepage of the LPSS. pcc.iberia.k12.la.us/progress
- As the website opens there is the login widget at the centre.
- Once you find it provide the username in the respective space.
- Enter password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
- Go to the LPSS Parent Portal if you have lost password. pcc.iberia.k12.la.us/progress
- In the next step you will find the ‘Forgot Password?’ link just below the login button.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the password reset website.
- Enter the username associated with your account and click the ‘Submit’ button below.
- In the next step you can reset your password.
Also Read : Access to JCTC Blackboard Account
How to Register:
- Anyone who hasn’t yet registered for an account should open the homepage of the LPSS. pcc.iberia.k12.la.us/progress
- Secondly look towards the right of the login widget.
- There you will find the ‘Register New User’ button.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the student progress centre website.
- Enter the following information in order to complete the verification section:
- Last name
- PSN Number
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can set up the account in the next steps.
Well, this was all we could offer on the LPSS Parent Portal Login. In order to connect with the IT Support desk you can call on (337) 521-7000. Once the call is connected you can find support with anything related to the Lafayette Parish School System.