www.lmh.org/my-patient-portal – LMH Health Login
LMH Health My Patient Portal Account Login :
Lawrence Memorial Hospital provides My Patient Portal to the LMH Health patients to securely conveniently access their health and clinic information virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service also allows the patients to contact their health providers at the comfort of their homes in a few clicks. With this Patient Portal, the users can access any of the records starting from September 9th, 2019. The enrolled patients can access this portal online to access all of their health information registered in LMH Hospital in one single spot.
How to Sign Up for LMH Health Patient Portal Account Online :
Anybody at the age of 18 years or older and a patient at LMH Health or one of its affiliate clinics can register online for My Patient Portal by self-enrollment. Parents can also register for LMH Health My Patient Portal on behalf of their children younger than 13 years. So, if you are an eligible person who currently does not have access to LMH My Patient Portal can initiate the enrollment in the steps provided below.
- Go to Lawrence Memorial Hospital Patient Portal web page www.lmh.org/my-patient-portal
- Scroll down a little and click on the “Sign Up for an account” button in the middle of the ‘Access Your Account’ box on the right side to reach the designated page.
- You can also access mypatientportal.iqhealth.com/self-enroll to directly land on the Self-Enrollment for My Patient Portal.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name in the first two fields.
- Select your Date of Birth and how you would like to verify your LMH Health Patient Portal account
- Provide your Email Address if you have chosen the first option.
- To verify your account through Personal Identifier(s), you have to input your Medical Record Number. (It is a 6-8 digit number found on your discharge or visit summary given to you during your last visit to LMH Hospital, primary care, or specialty care clinic).
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the last field.
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox and click the “Next” button for identity verification
Once your identity is confirmed, you will have the options to set your LMH Health My Patient Portal Account login credentials like username, password, security questions, and answers.
How to Log In to LMH Patient Portal Online Account :
As a registered member, you can log in to LMH Health My Patient Portal and enhance your health management experience with it. To log into your LMH Patient Portal Online Account, you can
- Go to www.lmh.org/my-patient-portal
- Navigate to the ‘Access Your Account’ section on the right side and click the “Sign into your account” button.
- This will lead you to the LMH Health My Patient Portal Login page by Cerner Health.
- Enter your LMH Patient Portal Email Address or Username and password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign in” button to enter into the system and access your LMH Health My Patient Portal Online Account.
How to Reset LMH Patient Portal Online Account Password :
In the case you will need to reset your LMH Hospital Patient Portal Online Account login password, click the “Forgot your password?” link under the ‘Sign in’ button. Enter your LMH Patient Portal Online Account sign-in email address or username and complete the identity verification. Upon successful completion of all the procedures, you will receive a link to reset your LMH Health My Patient Portal Online Account password.
Also Read : Kroger Secure Web Login
LMH Health My Patient Portal Features & Benefits :
With secure LMH Health Patient Portal Online Account Access, you can avail yourself of plenty of online tools and resources to manage your health and medical information such as
- View lab results, imaging results, and reports
- Request and manage your appointments
- See your clinic and hospital records
- Review summaries, vacation records, and visit notes
- Check your medical history
- Request prescription refills
- Contact with health providers
- Send secure messages to your doctors day or night at any time.
LMH Health Bill Payments Online :
Though LMH Health My Patient Portal provides a lot of features and services to manage your health care online, you can’t make your bill payments through this portal. To pay your LMH Health and Physician Clinic Bills online, you will need to
- Visit www.lmh.org/my-patient-portal
- Scroll down and go to the ‘My Patient Portal’ under ‘Access Your Account’ in the right and click the “Pay Your Bill” link just below the FAQs link.
- Entering the bill payment page, scroll down and select the “Pay Here” link based on your service date in the statement.
- Provide the required details including the Patient Encounter or Account Number and payment info.
- Follow the instruction and pay your LMH Health bills.
Contact Information :
LMH Patient Portal Customer Service Phone Number: 877-621-8014