About Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey
There are more than a few companies to contest with. Every company belonging to this industry is furiously trying to best their service and products to satisfy its consumers. Firehouse Subs also trying to do the same. But before up-gradation, they must know what the customers think of them and their service. So, they started to take a feedback survey. But nobody will involve in such types of surveys without any pull. So, they include a reward for this survey.
This survey is taken to be aware of the thinking of the customer. The company just wants to get feedback on their service or hospitality and products. And against that, they offer some rewards in the form of cheques. You need to take the survey and have to recall your visit during the survey. Then you have to answer some easy questions regarding your experience and you have to answer them as per your satisfaction level. There is a process to rate their service and products as per your satisfaction. But be loyal during the survey. This survey will better the experience on your next visit to a Firehouse store near to you.
Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
If you take the survey by being loyal then you can be eligible to win the Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey reward.
The prize will be given to 12 lucky winners. And the prize is a cheque of $500. So, take the survey by being honest then you can win the prize. This prize is not transferable which means you can’t give the prize to any other for redemption.
Details of Firehouse Subs Listens Survey Company
Firehouse Subs is an American fast-casual restaurant chain. It was founded in the year of 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. The Firehouse Subs was established by Robin Sorensen and Chris Sorensen. It is headquartered in the same place in the United States where it was founded. It comes from the mining industry. It serves in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico along the United States.
Its products are submarine sandwiches and hot subs. In the year 2005 Robin and Chris Sorensen started Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation. It provides life-saving equipment, funding, and opportunities related to education to public safety organizations and first-responders. It was serving several countries with more than 1 thousand restaurants in 45 states and alongside Canada and non-traditional locations.
Firehouse Subs Survey Rules and Requirements
- To perform the Firehouse Subs Survey, you must be eligible first. The company had set some eligibility criteria for the customers. If you tick right all the rules and requirements exactly then you can enter the survey. So, check it out below.
- You must have a Firehouse Subs receipt with you. And the receipt must have a survey invitation code printed on it otherwise you can’t take the survey.
- A smart device like a computer, laptop, or smartphone is needed with a strong internet connection to reach the survey site without any hesitation.
- This survey will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete so make sure that you can give that much time to this survey because if you let it incomplet8e then your survey will not be taken as a sweepstakes entry.
- You must know English or Spanish language to understand the survey questions.
- A legal email id is required to take the survey.
- You don’t need to purchase anything to perform the survey. And purchase cannot make the chances of your winning.
- A legal resident of the USA including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and Canada can participate but the province of Quebec is excluded.
- Those who are 16 years old or more only they can participate in the survey.
- You can take the survey only once by your receipt. That means you can take multiple entries by a single or previously registered receipt or survey invitation code.
- You cannot transfer the survey reward to anybody for any cost. Your reward must redeem by you.
- Employees or associated person or companies or their employees cannot take the survey.
How to Complete Firehouse Subs Survey Online
- If you read all the terms and conditions thoroughly and find yourself eligible then you can perform the survey. Just follow these simple steps.
- At the very beginning, you have to visit the survey site of Firehouse by browsing this link firehouselistens.smg.com/usa
- Then you can change the language from the bottom left of the page in Spanish and the default language is English
- Then you have to take a look at your receipt to check your invitation code type whether it is an 18-digit survey invitation code receipt or a 20-digit survey invitation code receipt. Click on that link that does match your receipt.
- Then you have to give the validation number and the total amount which you have spent on your visit to the Firehouse restaurant.
- Then you have to make a click on the “Start” button, to start the feedback taking process.
- Now you have entered the Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Next, you have to recall your experience at the store and answer the questions regarding your likes and dislikes.
- You have to answer the questions genuinely based on your satisfaction.
- Now you have to enter your private details like your full name, contact number, and email address.
- WOW! You have completed the survey. Now, wait for the company to follow you up if you are lucky enough.
How to complete the Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey by Mail
You can take the survey by mail-in entry. To enter the sweepstakes, you need to do a mail to the Firehouse Subs sweepstakes mail address. And the procedure is mentioned below.
You just have to write your name, address, day and night telephone numbers, and age on a 3”x 5” card and pore it in a standard business-size envelope, and mail it to
Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes PO Box 428, Macedon, NY 14502-0428.
Read More : Join Tesco Customer Survey & Win £1000 Gift Card
Firehouse Contact Information
1 888 289 6185
1 800 388 3473