www.lgfcu.org – How to Access LGFCU Member Account
LGFCU Member Connect Login:
LGFCU Member Connect Login is an online portal for the customers of the Local Government Federal Credit Union. If you are an active account holder at the LGFCU then you can sign in at the website of the credit union or download the mobile application.
The LGFCU Mobile App is available for all Android as well as iOS devices. You can get the application from the Play Store or App Store. Once you have download the app you can sign in to manage account on your fingertips.
What is the LGFCU Member Connect?
LGFCU Member Connect is a web portal for the customers of the credit union. If you are an active account holder at the Local Government Federal Credit Union then you can sign into your account in order to access finances online.
Once logged in the user will be able to view their past transaction history, enroll for paperless statements, make a payment, check account balance, view loan repayment history, account overview and more.
In order to log in you need to have a few things functional. The user needs to remember their login credentials and have an internet-connected device.
How to Log into LGFCU Member Connect:
- Visit the LGFCU Member Connect Login website to get started. www.lgfcu.org
- At the top right there is the log in section.
- Once you have found it enter the username in the respective space.
- Provide the password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
- In case you aren’t able to recall your password open the login homepage. www.lgfcu.org
- Secondly, look below the Log in button and there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Click on it and the password reset page opens.
- In order to reset the password enter the user id and social security number.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below.
- Lastly, you can reset your password after your identity has been validated.
Forgot User ID:
Users who are unable to recall their user id should contact the member services desk by calling on (888) 732-8562.
How to Enroll:
- In order to enroll for a new account the user should visit the LGCU homepage. www.lgfcu.org
- Secondly, look at the bottom right of the login section and there is the ‘Enroll’ link.
- Click on it and the main enrolment webpage opens.
- Enter the following information in the respective spaces:
- 16 digit ATM/Debit Card Number
- 3-digit Voice Response Number
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can enroll for an account in the next steps.
Also Read : Access to AIU Student Account
LGFCU Contact Information:
In case you require assistance with anything related to the Local Government Federal Credit Union then you can use the information below to connect with the help desk:
Customer Help Desk- (888) 732-8562
Report a Lost or Stolen Card- 888.732.8562
Routing Number – 253184537
At the end of the conversation you can find the login guide handy. Once you are aware of the procedure you can sign in with ease. For assistance you may get in touch with the support desk by calling on the numbers provided above.