www.amex.us/magnetrsvp – AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card Apply
Application Guide for American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card :
American Express Company is a financial corporation that issues credit cards, provides travel-related services, and processes payments services worldwide. The headquarter of AMEX is located in New York, United States. The original company was formed on March 18, 1850. American Express is a publicly traded company in the financial industry. They provide both credit lending and network processing services.
About American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card :
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a simple cash back card. It is a sensible, everyday card that earns cashback in the form of statement credits on every purchase. You will get unlimited 1.5% cashback on your purchases with a $0 annual fee. This credit card might offer better opportunities for maximizing rewards.
Benefits of American Express Cash Magnet Card :
There are several benefits that you will get with the American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card:
- You will get $200 cash back after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of your account opening.
- On all your purchases, you will get 1.5% unlimited cash back on this card.
- The rewards will be in the Rewards Dollars. You can redeem your rewards for gift cards, statement credits, and merchandise.
Rates and Fees of AMEX Cash Magnet Card :
- APR for Purchases: The purchase APR of this card is 0% for the first 15 months of your account opening. After that, your purchase APR will be 12.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfer: the balance transfer APR of this card is 0% for the first 15 months from your account opening. After that, your balance transfer APR will be 12.99% to 24.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR of this card is 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Annual Fee: You would not be charging an annual fee on your American Express Cash Magnet credit card.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will be charged $5 or a minimum of 3% of the transferred amount.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged $10 or 5% of the amount.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment for your credit card bill by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees up to $40.
Response to the AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card Offer :
You can easily apply for the AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card with your RSVR code. If you have your RSVP code, then you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.amex.us/magnetrsvp.
- Then, simply provide your RSVP Code and zip code on the required fields.
- After providing the required details, you have to click on the Continued button.
How to Create an American Express Online Account :
To access your credit card details and make the payment, you must have to create an American Express online account. To create your American Express online access, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.americanexpress.com
- As you landed on the homepage, you will see the American Express login section.
- There, on the login section, simply click on the Create New Online Account option.
- Then, provide your 15 digits of the card number and 4 digits of card ID on the given fields.
- After providing all the required details, simply select the Confirm option for the further steps.
Also Read : AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Activation
How to Make the Payment for AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card :
There are several options available to pay your AMEX Cash Magnet Credit Card bill. By following any of these payment methods you can easily pay your credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
You can easily pay your American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card bill through the online method. You must have a registered online account at American Express to make the payment. You can easily pay your credit card bill by following these simple instructions below:
- You just have to click on this link www.americanexpress.com
- Then, on the login section, provide your User ID and Password on the required fields.
- After that, you just have to click on the Login button to access the portal.
- Once you logged in to your credit card account, you can easily pay your credit card bill.
You can use the mail service to pay your American Express credit card bill. To make the payment, you have the fund to this address along with all the required details:
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Pay by Phone:
You can also make your American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card bill payment over your phone. To make the payment, you have to dial 1-800-472-9297 from your phone. After calling on this number, you have to follow the on-call instructions to successfully pay your card bill.
American Express Contact Info :
For any queries regarding the American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Reference Link :